How to Participate in VIVAPIANO 2021
The completed VIVAPIANO online-application form has to be send until
- Copy of document for age verification of the candidate;
- A photo of the participant in PASSPORT FORMAT, in SEPARATED FILE with the participant`s name.
- Bank document for the transfer of the application fee;
- For participants in groups 2, 3, 4, 5 - an official school document, attesting the grade of the participant.
- For participants in group 6 - an official school document, attesting the grade of the participant or copy of the diploma from the school from which you have graduated.
- For participants in group 7, 8, 9 - copies of the diplomas from each school from which you have graduated, attesting that you have not majored in piano.
The additional documents have to be send to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
A single application fee of 70Euro* allows you to participate in the VIVAPIANO 2021 competition
1) as a soloist in one of Groups 1 to 8.
2) as a piano-duo partner (4 hands or 2 pianos) in Group 9.
3) both as a soloist AND as a duo partner.
*Families with more than one VIVAPIANO participant pay only 50 Euro per participating family member.
The application fee should be paid by bank transfer to:
First Investment Bank
Narodno sabranie square 3, Sofia 1000
IBAN - BG76FINV91501203661767
Please include the text “Application fee for VIVAPIANO 2021 for /name and surname of the participant/”
All bank fees and commissions are to be covered by the participant. Your completed application form, on file in the Ardenza Foundation office, indicates your agreement with the 2021 VIVAPIANO competition regulations.